Dienstag, 8. August 2017

Scrapbooking Layering with the 3D Foam Squares Mix - white and the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser

Hi there,

I want to show you a scrapbooking page with a hidden journaling behind the flap and a fun part of layering for which I used the 3D Foam Squares Mix - white and the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.



I received those products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to create something inspiring with it.



For this layout I used the paper collection Bowl of Dreams from Jillibean Soup. It's a beautiful summer collection with matching sticker for all your sunny memories.

The 3D Foam Squares Mix - white are great to add dimensions on your projects while the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser adhere almost all kinds of paper in an easy and quick way.
I always push the papers under the photo, paper by paper, and fix them on the edge with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser. Behind the photo and the flamingo I used the 3D Foam Squares Mix - white to highlight them.


My layout it's about the holiday upbeat unfortunately with bad weather but a lot of sun in our heart. The photo shows a smile because of a rain pause.




Thank you for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Jillibean Soup
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen